The aim of this document is to inform the users of the website of the Sacyr Foundation about the processing of personal data that is carried out while browsing through its pages.
1. Ownership of the Website
The Sacyr Foundation holds the ownership of the Website, with registered office at C/ Condesa de Venadito 7, 28027 Madrid.
You may contact our Data Protection Delegate here: email@example.com.
2. Data collected and purposes of the processing
- By just accessing the Service, the Sacyr Foundation collects the IP address and other data related to the connection and its origin. The IP address is a code that identifies the user's Internet connection at a specific time. Only the user's Internet access provider is able to identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. Due to the very nature of the server that supports the Service, the IP address of the user is automatically registered along the date and time of access.
- The Sacyr Foundation shall process the data collected in the Contact Information section that users provide to manage the request of communications with the supervisors of the Sacyr Foundation. The personal data of said users that we shall process are: name, surnames and e-mail.
- The Sacyr Foundation shall process the data collected in the Ethics Channel section that users provide to manage the query or complaint made. The personal data of said users that we shall process are, between others, name, surnames, e-mail and telephone number, as well as those optional or additional that the users freely wants to fulfill or complete.
3. Legal basis of processing
- User consent expressed through the sending of a consultation or complaint through the form established for this end, together with the need for processing for the law fulfillment and the public interest, are the bases that legitimize this processing.
- In order to manage the job applications received through our Employment Channel, we shall process the data of the users based on the consent that this provides to the processing of their data, through the inclusion of their data in our form and/or through the sending of data through email.
- The Sacyr Foundation shall process the data of the suppliers' representatives including Providers Access based on the performance of the contract that we hold with the supplier.
- In the event of express consent from the users, the Sacyr Foundation shall send commercial communications by email or other means of electronic communication.
4. Recipients of data and international transfers.
Your personal data may be transferred to Administrations, Authorities and Public Organizations, including Courts and Tribunals, when required by applicable regulations.
Similarly, the Sacyr Foundation has collaborators who provide services, such as IT and web maintenance companies, legal services and administrative agencies that, in connection with the provision of their services, access Sacyr's personal data.
The Sacyr Foundation carries out a selection and control of these third parties with which it has signed data protection agreements, through which they undertake to follow a series of obligations in terms of data protection. Other than the above assumptions, the Sacyr Foundation does not communicate your personal data to any additional third party. In the event that any of our service providers or computer systems are located outside the EU, the Sacyr Foundation shall adopt all measures that are applicable in accordance with the regulations designed to ensure the proper management of the data.
5. Storage of personal data
Personal data shall be kept for the period of time during which any legal liability may arise (that is, up to the prescription of liability that may arise from the regulations on data protection or cybersecurity).
6. Rights of users regarding data protection.
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, regarding the processing for which the Sacyr Foundation is responsible by writing to the person responsible, accrediting their identity, to the following address: Condesa de Venadito 7, 28027, Madrid or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself sufficiently as a user of the contact page of Sacyr, S.A., and specifying your request.
Should users want more information or consider that their right to data protection has been breached, they may contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) or the Sacyr Data Protection Delegate (email@example.com).
7. Security measures
The Sacyr Foundation has adopted all the necessary security measures to ensure the integrity, security and storage of personal data stored in their systems, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, recognizing and appreciating the importance of the responsible use of the information herein.
8. Additional Information